Mammography screening and diagnostics involve reading hundreds of images from different sources every day. At high volumes, process efficiency is key in order to remain competitive and maintain a high standard of care. syngo.Breast Care based on syngo.via - the leading reading and reporting solution - ideally copes with today’s challenges. Benefit from fast tomo reading, multimodality comparison, contrast enhanced mammography and 3D CAD integration - now even with AI-based o`clock positioning.
- Elevate patient throughput – with smart automation and AI-based tools
- Innovate care delivery – with intuitive handling for advanced results
- Advance screening and diagnostic results – with optimized flexibility in reading
Features & Benefits
Elevate patient throughput – with smart automation and AI-based tools
- Access all multimodality patient data in 2D and 3D with automated pre-fetching
- Obtain high diagnostic confidence with fast and individually adaptable procedures
- Speed up turnaround with Multiple ReportFlows™ for virtually any specific clinical demand (screening, diagnostics, CEM or more)
- Enjoy seamless integration with 3D ultrasound data, MR reading and CAD based diagnostics for 2D and 3D
- Get global 24/7 service support for optimized system utilization
Innovate care delivery – with intuitive handling for advanced results
- Experience one intuitive user interface for all of your enterprise’s clinical applications
- Fast and easy Tomo package: intuitive pictogram, synchronized scrolling and automatic cinemode, speed slabbing, highly flexible layouts
- Get automated distance measurements with One-click and easy projection comparisons with Link-it
- Enhance reproducibility and diagnostic certainty with Artificial Intelligence (AI) -based reporting: the o`clock position of a specified lesion is automatically calculated and included in the report
- Never miss unread data with the Remaining Images layout as the step in every ReportFlow™
Advance screening and diagnostic results – with optimized flexibility in reading
- Integrate the leading reading & reporting solution syngo.via seamlessly into any existing IT environment and let it grow with your needs
- Choose from dedicated stand-alone workplaces to seamless integrated client-server landscapes
- Access all relevant data and images from anywhere1 throughout your clinical enterprise with seamless RIS/PACS integration
- Enjoy vendor-neutral multimodality reading including synthetic 2D, contrast enhanced mammography, MRI and ultrasound
- Get fast updates with remote services to keep on track with new developments and applications
Best Fit - MAMMOMAT Revelation and syngo.Breast Care
- Experience the highest depth resolution2 with our unique 50° wide-angle HD Breast Tomosynthesis of MAMMOMAT Revelation combined with syngo.Breast Care’s AI-based reporting
- Stay at the forefront of clinical developments with TiCEM and Insight BD, perfectly integrated in our universal multimodality approach for comprehensive breast care reading
- Insight BD, ideally adapted layouts and Multiple ReportFlows™ allow instant risk stratification – before the patient leaves
syngo.Breast Care – fast screening procedures
“We are using syngo.Breast Care in both screening and diagnostic environment. Fast screening procedures or special diagnostic cases can be ideally handled with this system without any limitation in performance. It perfectly matches with Mammomat Inspiration and allows efficient tomo workflows, thanks to intuitive pictograms and slabbing functionalities.”
Dr. Ingo Honnef, Radiology, Spital STS AG, Thun, Switzerland
syngo.Breast Care – how to achieve higher patient throughput
“The integration of syngo.Breast Care with our PACS works perfectly. All tomosynthesis images can be quickly and easily displayed on any of our workstations. This definitively streamlines our daily workflow and we achieve higher patient throughput.”
Matteo Passamonti, Radiologist, Medical Center Lodi, Lodi, Italy
syngo.Breast Care – improving diagnostic reliability
“Tomosynthesis produces a stream of images and it is extremely important to manage them well. syngo.Breast Care allows us to easily handle large volumes of tomosynthesis images, for example by increasing slice thickness. In all, it really supports us in improving our efficiency and reliability.”
Dr. Alvian Lesnik, Radiologist, Centre d'Imagerie de la Femme de Perpignan, France
How to read tomosynthesis
Dr. Wayne Lemish demonstrates tomosynthesis reading with syngo.Breast Care.
1Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.
2Maldera et al. (2016): Digital breast tomosynthesis: Dose and image quality assessment. Physica Medica, pp. 1-12.; Marshall N.W. and Bosmans H. (2012): Measurements of system sharpness for two digital breast tomosynthesis systems. Phys. Med. Biol. 57, pp. 7629-7650.; Rodríguez-Ruiz A. et al. (2016): Evaluation of the technical performance of three different commercial digital breast tomosynthesis systems in the clinical environment. Physica Medica 32, pp. 767-777.
3Option. Additional multiuser deployments with 5-10.3 TB are available.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
The statements by Siemens Healthineers' customer described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results